If you have problem in accessing ‘Output Time Windows Standalone Server Installer’ On-Premises Project Management service on your browser with the following link, it might be because of your 80 port being used by other services like IIS server and Skype etc. You can easily deal that problem by changing the Port.
Steps to Change the Port Numbers
Change HTTPD service port
- Find the heading ‘Advanced Settings’ under [SETTINGS] section.
- And update your Port Number for the field ‘WebPort’.
Change MySQL service port
- Find the heading ‘Advanced Setttings’ under [SETTINGS] section.
- And update your Port Number for the field ‘SQLPort’.
Change Notification service port
- Find [NOTIFICATION] section.
- And update your Port Number for the field ‘port’.
- After changing the Port Numbers, double click the .exe file ‘OTServerManager.exe’.
- Now, Stop the Services by clicking the button ‘Stop Services’.
- And then Start the services by clicking the button ‘Start Services’.
Yep. You can access Output Time services now with your updated Port Number like:
http://localhost:8123 (assumed the updated port as 8123).