- Signup for Output Time On-Premises Account in http://www.outputtime.com/on-premises-register/
- On successful sign-up, you will receive an email with 30 Days Trail License key and download links.
- If you have a Windows PC and don’t have access to a web-server, you can Download Output Time Windows Standalone Server Installer.
- If you have a web-server and prefer to host the application directly, you can download Web-App Installer. Click here for more details on Web-App.
Note: Output Time Windows Standalone Server Installer will not install any software on your System or access any of your existing databases. The entire server & database runs from the unzipped folder.
- Once downloaded the Windows Standalone Server Installer zip package, extract the Server files in a folder. Now, Run “OTServerManager.exe” from the folder and start the installation.
- When started “OTServerManager.exe”, you can see the status of Output Time Apache and Output Time MySql service.
- Click “Start Services” to run Apache/ Mysql instances as windows services.
Output Time Installation Wizard
Remember the Email and Password which is used to login for the first time as Administrator. With the Configuration details, you need to apply the License key received from online registration. Click ‘Next’.
To configure multiple outbound email settings, you can provide your SMTP details or you can skip this step. Provide your fully qualified domain name or your SMTP server IP address and your listening Port number. Provide the login credentials (SMTP User Name and Password) in order to connect to the SMTP server and send the emails. Click Next.
Otherwise, access Output Time on your browser directly with the link given below and login with the Email & Password you entered during the Installation process.
Note: Use servername or IP instead of localhost in the above link. That’s all!
Click here to Purchase Output Time On-Premises Version.
Get Started to Enjoy the Project Management & Time tracking!